Terms and Conditions
NOIRE PAY and NOIRE(“we”, “us” or “our”) refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. NOIRE is a registered trade name of the Company.
We are pleased to provide our website to you for use but you must use our website in an acceptable way. It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of our website. In general, we will not tolerate any use of our website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
You must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
NOIRE PAY, NOIRE (“we”, “us” or “our”) refers to the owner of the website being the Company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.noirepay.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.noirepay.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this policy and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this policy.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Geo-Location Information. Some devices allow applications to access real-time location based information (for example GPS). Our mobile apps may collect such information from your mobile device at any time while you download or use our mobile apps. We may use this information to optimise your experience.
Personal and Non-personal information. Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify a single person. We also collect non-personal information, or may anonymise personal information in order to make it non-personal. Non-personal information is information that will not allow a specific individual to be identified. You agree that NOIRE PAY may collect, store, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose; for example, the use of aggregated transactional information for commercial purposes. Under this policy, information collected by cookies and similar technologies are dealt with as non-personal information.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to understand customer requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our goods, services and website(s);
- to develop and test products and services;
- to improve our site and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to keep our site safe and secure;
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access code which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and you authorise NOIRE PAY to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your user id or password.
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and NOIRE PAY’s systems is encrypted using SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from NOIRE are signed using hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to NOIRE PAY servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Our website uses “cookies” and other technologies, which store small amounts of information on your computer or device, to allow certain information from your web browser to be collected. Cookies are widely used on the internet and allow a website/portal to recognise a user’s device, without uniquely identifying the individual person using the computer. These technologies help to make it easier for you to log on and use the site, provide feedback to us as to which parts of the website you visit, so we can assess the effectiveness of the site and provide a better user experience.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, block and delete them, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and our Cookies Policy. You may also be able to configure your browser not to accept cookies, although please bear in mind that this may affect your ability to use the services we provide.
CONFIDENTIAL / DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. For this reason, if you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this message by mistake, kindly inform the sender immediately using the information in the signature above. You are asked not to forward, disclose or transmit in any manner the contents of this email to any third person, and to immediately delete this message and to refrain from storing under any form. NOIRE does not accept any liability for any person acting, or failing to act, on the advice in this message. While NOIRE endeavors to ensure that its email correspondence is free from any viruses and other harmful software, it cannot accept liability for any damage that may be caused to recipients by any viruses or harmful software that may, from time to time, be inadvertently transmitted.
All and any contract between NOIRE and other parties must be in writing and signed by the authorised signature of NOIRE. Any agreement implied or otherwise within an email or conversation with an associate, employee or agent of NOIRE is not binding. It is the responsibility of any party wanting to provide their services to NOIRE to obtain the correct approval and authorised signature of the CEO of NOIRE. NOIRE is a register trade name of the Company.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website, product or service and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide general usage information to the owners of the site.
Users must opt in to allow cookies to be set to comply with the EU Cookie Law. If they choose not to do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
The cookies used on noirepay.com can be split into categories which are based on the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC UK) guidance:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies needed for our websites, products and services to function properly. For example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website or to use the shopping basket facility.
These cookies allow our websites, products and services to remember choices you make (such as your user name, when you last logged in, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, products and services, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages or broken links. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website, products and services work.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operators’ permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Cookies used on noirepay.com
Here is a list of all the cookies that we use on our website. If you would like more information about the cookies we use or think that we have missed a cookie, please let us know.
We use the following “strictly necessary” cookies:
|BIGipServerPOOL||Session Cookies||This is a temporary cookie file which is erased when you close your web browser. When you restart your browser and revisit our site, the website will not recognize you.|
We use the following ”functional” cookie:
|SESS||Persistent cookie||This cookie remembers you when you are logged into our site.|
We use the following “performance” cookies:
3rd Party cookies:
|Flash cookie||noirepay.com uses flash players to deliver content such as product demonstration videos. Flash cookies provide features such as auto resume and saving your preferences. You can delete or disable flash cookies. The Adobe website provide comprehensive information about this – see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer|
|Googlemaps||In some sections of our site, we use Google Maps to allow you to search by location. To learn more about how Google uses this information, please visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy|
|Youtube||We may embed videos from a YouTube channel and this may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy|
Managing cookies on your computer
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, products or services. For more information on this topic, you can visit the Internet Advertising Bureau website www.youronlinechoices.co.uk